FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Freight is prepaid ( our choice of carrier ) for shipments within the continental United States ( Including Alaska ) on any single order at dealer net price of $ 2,000.00 or more. Current Tools and Jackson Tool orders can be combined to meet the $ 2,000.00 dealer net pricing requirement.
- No minimum order amount required
- All Orders ship from Greenville, SC 29606
- For technical support please send an email to email@example.com
Please email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 864-721-4232
We understand these are uncertain times. Current Tools believes it is critical to do our part in reducing the transmission of COVID-19 while also ensuring continuity of operations to support your business. We have put measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees, while maintaining the service and supply of product for our customers. At this time, Current Tools’ daily operations will remain open and we plan to continue without disruption. All employees able to work from home are doing so. All others are social distancing within our facility. Our customer support team is available to take orders, send quotes or answer any questions you have about an existing order. We thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. We value our employees and our customers. While the situation continues to evolve, our network remains strong.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
• Returned items must be of current design / model and in no case, shall exceed 18 months after original delivery. • All goods returned must be in resalable condition. • Distributor pays freight on all returned products. No collect shipments will be accepted. • Distributor pays Current Tools original prepaid freight charges. • Distributor must be in good credit standing with Current Tools, Inc. • Credit will be based upon original invoice prices. • A 15 % restock charge will be applied to all returned goods. • A Returned Goods Authorization (R.G.A.) number must be issued by Current Tools, Inc. before any return can be initiated. A copy of the R.G.A. packing slip will be sent to the distributor and the R.G.A. number / packing slip must accompany the return shipment. • No deviation from this policy will be accepted unless in writing and signed by the president of Current Tools, Inc.